Saturday, March 28, 2009

Text 2

I combined two other images I had saved and overlayed some type again. This first image is calm and tranquil:


Lyrics from an old song came to mind when looking at the image. I thought it would also be interesting to overlay and image texture of a contradicting seascape. The seascape that was overlayed was one of depth, darkness, and doom.


Again, here is the image without the overlayed seascape.


As before, I can't take credit for these images... I'm only working with them to give me inspiration for one's that I'll shoot.

1 comment:

Daphne Longo-Okcuoglu said...

again, I LOVE the middle one w/ the 3 layers - maybe fade the text a bit more...like the original scapes and ur idea to do it w/ landscapes - i think these r not ur own- which is fine, but try w any of ur own landscapes as well...looks like u r having fun here - u r awesome 4 trying + getting results - keep having fun with this...I am soooo excited to do next assignment w you all - bring your CAMERA to class next week ...+ yes u can use the Nkison too...i mean THIS week